JOB SEARCH ADVICE FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS...
Monster???s college-student focused site, MonsterCollege, is a unique community for college students and recent grads to search for jobs and internships. Plus find informative resources on job search strategies, interview tips, resume templates and more available.
Care Mart, a boutique, to assist economically disenfranchised individuals and families by providing brand new clothing, furniture, household goods and accessories for clients who cannot ordinarily afford to purchase these items at a department store.
College Goal Georgia, part of the national College Goal Sunday initiative, is sponsored by the Georgia Student Finance Commission (GSFC). It is a FREE event where volunteers help students and families who need assistance in completing their FAFSA.
Use this website to register for a Parent Assistant account. You will need access to student's identification information including their student number and GTID number (which can be found on student's progress report).
An introduction to the ASVAB. This career assessment is recommended for any student interested in exploring career options. It is also the required assessment for persons wishing to enlist in the military.
Official SAT Online Course Registration Instructions:
1. Go to www.satonlinecourseschool.org
2. Click Register under Student section
3. Enter School Code (111843) on Right-Hand Side
4. Enter College Board username/PW
5. Select class "MLK11" (Teacher--McTyre)
*The system will log you in and take you to the Official SAT Online Course homepage*
6. Read the Course Guide on the homepage
7. Read information on "Getting Started" tab
8. Take the Pre-Test under the "Getting Started" tab
9. View Lessons under "Lessons" tab
10. Take the corresponding Lessons Quiz under "Lessons" tab
11. Take the corresponding Practice Quiz under "Practice Quizzes" tab
12. Review lessons, if needed, to prepare for Practice Test
13. Take Official Full-Length Practice Tests under "Tests" tab
14. View Reports under "Reports" tab to review your progress
Several tips are available to help you study for different subjects, to prepare for various class formats, and to help you do homework and projects. Become a better learner by learning your learning style!
1. Enter your username and password using this format:
USERNAME: [email protected]
PASSWORD: Student ID# (7 digits)
2. Select a subject area from the toolbar located on the left side of the screen.
3. Click on the course that corresponds to the core class you are currently taking (i.e. Ninth Grade Literature/Composition)
4. Take the pretest
5. Repeat steps 2-4 for each core class.
Academic preparation is important in order to improve grades. High school grades are compiled into a Grade Point Average (GPA). This resource allows you to calculate a GPA. You can also add additional rows for additional grades (great for juniors/seniors with longer transcripts).